Skip to main content

Best time of a day

Hola everyone,  I have a question for you guys.. Will u care to answer ? So here it is..
Which is the most favourite time of your day? 
Obviously it is rhetorical but anyone who is interested can let me know.

According to me, for most people it is morning time when it's all bright and shine.. when everything and everyone is just rising.. it's a new day. New fresh..new start.. new beginning. .possibility of anything.. right?

But most probably that's something only a morning person would say..Isnt it??
Me on the other hand like I don't know how many people LOVE the evenings maybe because I was born at night right before midnight and was preparing during sunset to get into this world.. A little cheesy but which tells me I'm a evening person or night person. I just love this time of the evening when the sun is almost about to set. It's sunset time .. the most beautiful time of the day for me. Looking at it and appreciating it and just gazing at it in awe while the sun sets and the sky changes into beautiful colours. It's the most beautiful colour I have ever seen. The whole sky or at least half the sky is basked into this amazing colour of orange and then slowly it turns a little darker shade of orange. Actually I don't think one can actually come up with the right name of that colour as it is so  breathtaking .. If anyone does know please let me know It is just so beautiful that every time I watch it I'm amazed and carried away with it. And everytime yes everytime I want to capture it and take it all into my senses. I'm not a good painter but I so wish I am able to capture the glory of this amazing scenic beauty, the perfect creation of the almighty.. to capture each and every beautiful aspect of this sunset. I guess that's why I like this time .. twilight time. 

But it's not the only reason I love this time. Unlike others that is when my day is starting to liven up at least in my head. I look around this scene and see a new beginning.. all the possibilities for better future..everything just feels right and makes me feel so positive and calm and energetic all at the same time. At this time I feel I'm ready for anything and everything. Just feel like "bring it on". I see all that is created by the almighty .. the birds, trees swaying, the cool breeze and all that is man made , the huge buildings, the skyscrapers, the offices around, the residential area, the roads, the traffic, the vehicles on the road... the city lights all around the area. It's just so pretty that all I can do is just stare at it and then at the last minute I click or at least I try to click it in my crappy cell camera. And be happy about the fact that I could capture a small moment of the time I enjoy so much and so this is the first time I was able to write down to share it with you guys while watching the beautiful sunset and experiencing the dusk with a cuppa hot coffee and fingers running like crazy to write everything down whatever I'm feeling.. what I always feel when I experience this wonderful sunset and twilight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment. It is very appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE

What is LOVE? A four letter word making everyone go crazy trying to understand what it really is, what does it stand for, is it for one person or for all present in your life, is it practical or does believing in it makes you a fool. Is it worth it or time consuming or something worth living for and spreading it everywhere. People write stories on it, poems, make sacrifices, series, movies, books. You name it and it's all most probably done. This word has a certain buzz from centuries past and we can still see it in the present modern world where living life practically is not only a trend but a way of living. If you are not practical you might as well give up and be done with your doomed life. Sounds cynical. Maybe.. maybe not..  I do believe in living a practical life but no matter what we all have this hopelessly romantic side of us hidden somewhere deep inside us which comes out while watching a certain romantic movie,  a romantic novel or a serial or just watching any cut

Celebrate Life in each and every Breath.

 Life as we know it is a celebration in itself from the moment we first start breathing till the moment we take our last breath. Each and every moment is precious but is only acknowledged when the moment is long past. In our Present moment we are either thinking of our future or planning for our Golden future or thinking about our past and relieving the past memories and moments. Are we ever present in the moment? The present is now. Isn't it? So why are we always in our future or our past? Why are we not giving more importance to the Present moment which is now? It's a simple question but which needs to be asked and pondered upon regularly until we know the gist and the importance of the present. How many of you do agree with this? Guys I know its a little serious topic to start a blog with but its crucial right now that we each live our life in the present moment. Why? You may ask so.. Well I remember this story of a small boy who was told by an old wise man